Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Book Cases

 
     This is a fuzzy picture of how the awesome built-in book cases are styled in our room right now. When I first walked through our current rented duplex, I was so excited for two things-- the flower bush in the backyard (turned out not to be a rose bush) and these book cases.
 

     The coolest thing about them? The middle bottom one closes! It hides my school books perfectly; they are hidden but easily accessible.

     I've loved rearranging and rearranging and rearranging these items, but soon we will be moving (AGAIN!) to our final destination. I am looking forward to having my own room again, unpacking all the boxes in our garage (my precious books!), and being able to decorate without feeling compelled to show off Lego sets. :)

     Oh yeah...I totally just spilled the beans. We found a house!

     Pros:
  • Lots of windows (I love natural light!)
  • My own room (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Near our church and a pond
  • Has a community swimming pool
     Cons:
  • It's a fixer upper (which comes with a pro...lots of awesome projects coming in June/July and beyond!)
  • Needs new counter tops and floors, and the ceilings need to have the popcorn removed.
     Have a fantabulous day, friends!

~Madeline

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! I can only imagine all the day dreaming and planning taking place on making it your HOME ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PRECIOUS books must indeed be special to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they are precious. We knows that

      Delete
    2. Everyone knows how precious books are to us precious!

      Delete

I cherish each and every comment. You make my day radiant with sunshine!
~Madeline