Skip to main content

Simply Crafty: Watercolor


     Break out your watercolors today for a lovely, simple piece of art.

     Watercolor is the only type of painting I really truly find to be relaxing. No pressure, no commitment, just do what the water commands. We even bought watercolor paper, which doesn't wrinkle when damp.

     There is a really cool app out called Waterlouge. The app converts pictures to a water color painting.

     I enjoy doing my water-coloring by hand. It is cheap, simple, and beautiful!

     I am also enjoying Simply Crafty...a chance to focus myself in on all things simple and crafty.



     The best part about this month is that since I am limiting myself to a topic, I have all these other awesome post ideas for the months ahead.


     Happy Pi Day! (3.14)! Eat a slice for me!

     Katrina wins the giveaway of the House Beautiful magazine!
~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

How Old Are You?