When I think of Mary, I think of Jesus's mother, Mary Magdalene, or Mary, Martha's sister.
Here is an imaginary to-do list for each woman. I sure wish I had a Martha's hardworking hands and Mary's quiet, thoughtful spirit.
A Martha's To-do List
- Vacuum house daily.
- Purchase unscented candles for spontaneous dinners.
- Prepare food for tomorrow's dinner with Jesus.
- Iron tablecloth and sheets.
- Bake bread.
A Mary's To-do List
- Read Scriptures daily.
- Pray before speaking.
- Welcome guests into my home.
- Take meal to a sick friend.
- Do spring cleaning while singing.
Just a peek into my imagination, friends! Which item on the to-do lists inspires you most? Please comment!